Nonprofit Bootcamp - Hosted by Dr. Rho Thomas and Dr. Cheryl Jackson
Imagine if you had…
- Absolute clarity & confidence in making your nonprofit dreams a reality.
- Proven strategies for launching and building a successful nonprofit.
- Access to leading nonprofit experts that will share their experience and knowledge with you.
Limited seats are available.
Meet the nonprofit experts and your hosts
Dr. Rho Thomas
Rhonika Thomas, (Dr. Rho) is considered a pioneer in the nonprofit sector with over 12 years’ experience. In March 2020 she created history as the CEO and Founder of the first National Nonprofit Minority Association in the world...
Dr. Cheryl Jackson
Founder, Minnie's Food Pantry
Dr. Cheryl Jackson is a speaker, consultant, and multi-million dollar social entrepreneur. This visionary has struggled from experiencing hunger to providing more than 15 million meals through her award-winning nonprofit, Minnie’s Food Pantry...
The most successful nonprofit leaders know that in order to maximize their time and achieve success, they need guidance from someone that has been where they want to go either personally or professionally.
We will show you how to create a strong foundation for your nonprofit. You will just need to Do the Work. We can teach you how to hit the ground running and maximize your time.
We are inviting you to work with us and get our brains on your nonprofit. Sound exactly what you've been looking for?
Keypoints covered during Nonprofit Bootcamp:
- What is a Nonprofit
- Why You Should Start a Nonprofit
- For-Profit vs. Nonprofit
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Starting a Nonprofit
- The Startup Checklist
- Establishing the Bylaws
- How to develop a Conflict of Interest Policy
- Filing Articles of Incorporation
- Legal Requirements
- How to actually become Tax Exempt
- Building the Staff
- Officers/Board of directors
- CEO & Executive Directors
- Staff and Volunteers
- How to Recruit Volunteers
- Fundraising Basics
Answers from the nonprofit experts
1. Who is the Nonprofit Bootcamp for?
Anyone who is thinking about starting a nonprofit or has an existing nonprofit with a budget of less than one million dollars.
2. When is the deadline to join and what if I can’t afford to pay it?
We have limited seating and this course has a discounted price of $99 our next course will be triple that amount.
3. I am busy and limited on time, should I join?
Yes, this course will help you maximize your time and focus on things that are important when building your nonprofit.
4. What makes this course different?
This is not a webinar where you will watch slides. Dr. Rho and Dr. Jackson will be instructing the course and answering questions afterward.
Let’s get real for a moment, most workshops cost thousands of dollars for one person to teach. Dr. Rho and Dr. Cheryl have partnered to offer you an opportunity to learn from their expertise.
5. How can I sponsor someone?
Just pay for the course on the website and email us here to let us know you sponsored someone and we will contact the next person on our waiting list to give them the good news,
6. What should I bring to the class?
You will be on camera so wear bright colors and have your pen, paper, and your thinking cap on ready to learn more.